How to Get to The Forest Club
From Makati, Taguig, Pasig, Edsa and Metro Manila
(1hr and 30mins travel time)
1. Take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and exit at Calamba
2. Take the National Road towards Sta. Cruz and go past Calamba, Pansol and Los Banos
3. After the Los Banos junction, go past South Supermarket, the UPLB Open University, Petron and Total gas stations until you hit Brgy. Maahas
4. Then turn right at the junction of the National Highway and Puypuy Road in Bay. This is the same road that leads to the Makban Geothermal Plant. Watch out for the large Forest Club directional sign at the corner of the National Highway and Puypuy Road.
5. The Forest Club is 3 kms away from this corner sign, and is right beside the Bo. Masaya arch. Find the blue gate with The Forest Club logo.